EndNote® is commercial bibliographic management software that enables authors to manage, organize, and annotate references and bibliographies. It is widely used for managing citations when preparing manuscripts to publish articles, books, dissertation, etc. It is available as a free download to all NJIT students and faculty.
With EndNote, you can:
- Create and search your own library of references
- Download references from the web and databases
- Attach PDFs of articles to citations and make notes
- CITE While You Write: Automatically insert citations while you write
- Sync and share references using EndNote Web
- Automatically change citation style (APA, IEEE, etc.)