Ebook Central provides more than 155,000 electronic book that can be read online or downloaded to or transferred to an eReader that support Adobe Digital Editions (ADE), including Sony, Kobo, and Nook. In addition, titles can be downloaded to devices like the iPad or iPhone using the Bluefire applications. Ebook titles can also be sent as PDFs to Kindles.
- Accessing an eBook is considered as "Reading Online"
- Online reader is compatible with all web browsers
- Adobe Reader is required for copying or printing content
- Default view includes an expandable "Table of Contents", a robust "Search Within" feature, relevancy ranked search terms by chapter, and navigation tool bar in the content pane
Download of the Entire Book or a Chapter:
- Some Downloaded eBooks expire after 24 hours
- Download of an entire eBook for offline viewing requires Adobe Digital Editions
- Ebooks are available 24/7 to currently registered students, faculty and staff
- Limit of 10 eBooks checked out at a time
- Printing is allowed. View book details for priting allowances
- Copying of the whole page or text within a page is allowed.