Finding e-Books at NJIT
Many eBook are downloadabke for offline viewing to your laptops and other devices.
- Search: Start by searching the online catalog . Selected ebooks from subscribed e-Book collections as well as open access and freely accessible on the web are included.
- Identify: From the search results lis, add an "Electronic Books" filder or click on the book title for items listed as "Free e-resource" or "Digital Resource" or click on titles listed with "electronic resource".
- Click on book title: then click on the "Linked Resources" link to view the full-text of the item.
NOTE: Installation of a free software Adobe Digital Editions is required to download EBL ebooks for offline viewing.
EBL: Ebook Library
- Accessing ebook is considered as "Reading Online"
- Online reader is compatible with all web browsers
- Required Adobe Reader
- Preview or browsing period is 10 minutes before a 24-hour loan is prompted
- Click OK to continue reading
Download an entire ebook:
- Downloaded ebooks expires after 24 hours
- Download of an entire ebook for offline viewing requires Adobe Digital Editions
- Ebooks are available 24/7 to current students, faculty and staff
- Limite of 10 ebooks checked out at a time
- Printing is restricted to 20% of each ebook
- Copying & pasting is restricted to 5% of each ebook