This guide describes the issues surrounding intellectual property, copyright, academic integrity, and plagiarism.
Video: Intellectual Property in the Digital Age.
After watching this video, you should be able to
- define the terms intellectual property, copyright, and citation
- identify your own rights as creators or information
- state that using another's words is plagiarism if credit is not given to the original author
- state the reasons why we must cite our sources
- state the seriousness of plagiarism and academic dishonesty offenses as listed in the NJIT Academic Integrity Code
Ask a Librarian
Monday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm; Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00pm