I am usually on campus Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 9-5; Thursdays 11-7.
Check my Calendar for office hours or availability.
To be sure to catch me, send an email to scharf@NJIT.edu to make an appointment.
To download my contact info, or send me an email from your smartphone, scan my qr code below:
Every department has a librarian
The NJIT Librarian Liaison Program began in 1992. Each NJIT reference librarian is assigned one or more academic departments and acts as a single point of contact for those faculty and students in such departments who require in-depth or subject-specific assistance.
Davida can assist if you need help
- From an expert searcher familiar with a wide variety of search tools and techniques
- Finding key sources in your field
- Keeping abreast of recent advances and trends
- With special research projects
- Finding teaching and learning materials to support a course or presentation
- With Information Literacy Instruction or crafting effective research assignments
- Organizing your references or preparing a cited reference search
- With educational assessment
- With any library materials or services
Director of Reference
Van Houten Library, NJIT