This guide will help Professor Esche's students in Hum102:032 and 034 find good quality information sources for their research paper surrounding the issues of A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen.
Books @ NJIT
Having Trouble Picking a Topic?
If you are struggling to select a manageable topic try the following:
- Brainstorm all the keywords and ideas you can think of--think laterally
- Search the web for ideas and keywords; remember to check for any good quality references at the bottom of the page in Wikipedia.
- Search the NJIT online catalog for books that might be related or give you ideas
- Search the Academic Search Premier database using different keywords, browse and read for ideas
- Brainstorm with your friends / mix this up with searching, browsing, and reading
- Re-read the Badke assignment #3 from the Research Roadmaps.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Brainstorm with your Professor or a librarian.
Ask a Librarian
Research HelpDesk Hours:
Mon to Thur, 10 am to 7 pm;
Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00pm;
Not available - Sat/Sun