This guide will demonstrate how to find a book in the NJIT Library Catalog.
Find a Book in the NJIT Library Video
After watching this video, you should be able to:
- Identify the Online Catalog at any library as the place to search for library materials
- Identify the search box and button
- Sort results by title, author, date or relevance
- Recalll options for revising your search strategy
- Identify the location and call number of a book in the catalog record
- Recall NJIT's textbook policy.
Ask a Librarian
Monday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm; Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00pm