"Learn How" Workshop
Next Dates: March 24, 2017-11:00 am
Van Houten Library Training Room 1050
Reserve by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last minute drop-ins OK too
Also available on request for a departmental faculty mtg or grad seminar.
What is EndNote?
EndNote x7® is commercial bibliographic management software that enables authors to manage, organize, and annotate references and bibliographies. It is widely used for managing citations when preparing manuscripts to publish articles, books, disserations, etc. It is available as a free download to all NJIT students and faculty.
With EndNote x7, you can:
- Create and search your own library of references
- Download references from the web and databases
- Attach PDFs of articles to citations and make notes
- Automatically insert citations while you write
- Use EndNote Web to sync and share references
- Automatically change output style (APA, IEEE, etc.)
EndNote Web (create a web account and use anytime, anywhere and share your EndNote library)
Director of Reference
Van Houten Library, NJIT
Biological Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry & Environmental Science, Physics